DetailsThe Behringer DI800 V2 from our Range.Description
The ULTRA-DI PRO DI800 V2 is a professional mains/phantom powered 8-channel active DI-box. If you need a rack-mountable DI unit with enough inputs to accommodate everyone on stage, or in the studio then you need to plug into the DI800!Features
Direct Injection (DI) boxes make it possible to connect guitars, basses and keyboards (as well as other line-level devices) to audio mixers and recorders. They are absolutely essential for proper impedance-matching and to maintain signal integrity. Our active DI800 features buffered inputs that respect your source signal much better than passive DI boxes. Balanced signals leaving the DI800 are extremely low-impedance (typically less than 680 Ohm), and far less susceptible to noise and RF Interference (RFI).
When it comes right down to it, all DI boxes do the same thing, right? Yes, in a manner of speaking, but the DI800 does much more than just 'bass guitar in, mic-level signal out.' It really is a highly versatile input-signal toolkit. Here are just two advantages the DI800 has over standard passive DI boxes:
Maybe you'd like to connect your guitar amps speaker output to your mixer. Not a problem, the DI800 features a -30 dB attenuation switch, allowing you to connect to speaker outputs rated up to 3,000 Watts and convert them to balanced XLR outs!
-Weak incoming signal?
The DI800 has a +20 dB switch, which really comes in handy for boosting low-level input signals to balanced signals with real power and rock-solid impact.
Of course, the DI800 provides a Link output for easy connection to other equipment, such as your onstage amplifiers and monitor consoles. Servo-balanced performance guarantees ultra-flat frequency response and the gold-plated XLR output connectors provide reliable, low-noise operation. Per channel ground-lift switches eliminate ground-loop hum issues. The DI800 does everything a standalone passive DI can, and much more times eight!
Unlike their passive counterparts, active DI boxes require a power source to make their internal electronics work. The DI800 provides two power options: 100 - 240 V.
- Professional and multi-purpose 8-channel direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Optional mains or phantom-powered operation
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- +20 dB gain switch for pre-amplification of low-level signals
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +40 dB
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Link output for easy connection to further equipment
- Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100 - 240 V) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 1/4 inch TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Product EAN - 4033653080965
- Colour - Black/Silver
- Height (mm) - 44
- Width (mm) - 483
- Item priced per - 1
- Input Impedance - 350 k Ohm
- Power - Consumption - 10W
- Depth (mm) - 134
- Product Dimensions (mm) - 44x483x134
- Gross Weight (Packaged) (kg) - 2.4
- Output Impedance - 1.36 k Ohm balanced, 680 Ohm unbalanced
- Inputs - 8 x ? inch TS, unbalanced
- Additional Information
SKU 03-ZB944 Barcode 4033653080965 Manufacturer Behringer Manfacturer Code DI800 V2 Comms Series N/A