Signet PDA102C Counter Induction Loop Kit with Microphone
Counter loop Kit with Microphone
Everything required for a stand-alone counter loop system for a ticket office, reception desk, meeting room or any other small 'one-to-one' discussion area where a degree of privacy is required. Covers an area up to 2.25m². Consists of:
- PDA 102 amplifier
- AMT tie/desk microphone
- TX121 loop cable
- Two 'loop in use' stickers
The Signet PDA 102C is fully compatible with the unique 'Outreach Plate' audio input extension system. This allows the connection of multiple microphone or line level inputs via a range of specially designed single gang connector plates covering the most common variants of audio connector (including XLR line, XLR mic, 3.5mm Jack, 6.35mm Jack and Dual Phono). A maximum of 10 plates in any mix can be daisychained to the amplifier's Outreach Socket using standard two pair audio cable, such as Belden 8723. Contact our Sales Staff for further details.
SigNET’s new PDA102 audio frequency induction loop amplifier is great for any application requiring restricted or small area coverage. Available in a variety of kit formats, it includes a 3.5mm microphone input (with 9V phantom power) and a unique ‘Outreach’ input allowing the connection of multiple microphone and line level inputs via a series of single gang audio connector plates. The amplifier’s input(s) can be easily adjusted for optimum performance using the rotary level control provided on its front and an adjustable drive control is also included, this allows the amplifier’s output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of any room. The PDA102’s state-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone technique and helps to suppress loud noises, hisses and clicks. The amplifier’s true current mode amplification circuitry guarantees excellent and consistent sound quality for the hearing impaired. The amplifier is designed to be free-standing or wall-mounted using the keyholes provided and installation is further aided by the provision of two set-up indicators (Peak and Limit) and a Power on LED.
- Can be wall or table mounted
- Simple installation system
- Accepts Signet Outreach plates (up to 8 input plates on 1 cable) See related products
- Comes with microphone and cable included.
- Complies with DDA legislation BS8300 and also EN60118-4
- Ideal for TV lounges, interview rooms, classrooms etc
- Phantom power for use with other microphones
- Adjustable limit and drive control.
- Loop ID sticker
- Extremely compact design 56mm x 136mm x 175mm
- 5 year warranty
- Excellent audio performance
- Made in UK
- Power Supply 230Vac, 50/60Hz
- Output Power 20W
- Signal to Noise Ratio -62dB
- Coverage 2.25m²
- Inputs Microphone: -50dBV unbalanced; 1kOhm,
- Outreach: -10dBV balanced; 20kOhm
- Microphone Phantom Power 9Vdc
- Amplifier Size H56, W136, D175 mm
- Amplifier Weight 1.25kg
- Additional Information
SKU Signet PDA102C Barcode No Manufacturer Signet Manfacturer Code PDA102C Series No