Trantec S4.10 Handheld Wireless Radio Microphone Transmitter Only S4.10-HDX-EBWD4 ch70.
Trantec S4.10 wireless handheld is the next generation of 10-channel ch70 UHF wireless, replacing the Trantec S4.16 range. S4.10 offers the same quality and functionality as its predecessor. Handheld transmitters have dynamic capsules. The handheld transmitter, and desktop receiver use infrared signals to syncronise.
The S4.10-HDX cardioid, dynamic, handheld transmitters have a basket windshield and can be used on any of the pre-programmed frequencies.
A battery compartment can be revealed by rotating the collar which allows a sleeve to slide back and reveal a battery compartment, infrared port, channel LED display, and a switch to set frequency. On the end of the body is fixed antenna with on-off power switch.
Audio frequency response: 80 to 15000Hz. Audio input level: 140dB SPL maximum. RF carrier power: 10mW maximum. Operating time: 10 hours approximately using an alkaline battery. Power source: 1x AA 1.5V battery. Dimensions: 250 x 55mm (length x maximum diameter over head). Weight: 245g with battery.
- 16 selectable frequencies available
- Up to 10 simultaneous channels
- Fully synthesised PLL quartz tuning technology
- Receiver LED’s show AF peak level, RF level & diversity channel A or B
- Diversity operation with detachable antenna
- Professional metal enclosure
- 19” rack mount option for one or two receivers
Handheld Transmitter Specification
- RF Carrier Power 10mW
- Audio Frequency Response 80Hz – 1.5kHz;
- Audio Input Level 140dBSPL (maximum)
- Battery Life Approx. 10 hours
- Power Supply 1 AA size alkaline battery 1.5V
- Finish Resin, coating
- Dimensions 250 x 55mm
- Weight 245g (with battery)
- Additional Information
SKU S4.10-HDX-EBWD4 Barcode No Manufacturer Trantec Manfacturer Code S4.10-HDX-EBWD4 S4.10 Series S4.10